Give your customers an environmentally sensitive response
More and more companies are perceiving the urgency of making social responsibility choices, demonstrating the growing interest in sensitive issues such as global warming and pollution deriving from greenhouse gases.
In this sense, adopting an environmental financial report allows you to illustrate the activities and efforts of the company not only in environmental terms, but also in terms of energy resources, health and safety with regard to its employees.
The environmental report is a tool that accounts for the environmental policies that have been carried out and, in general, the contents of the report relate to environmental policies, a system of physical indicators and the environmental expenses borne by the company.
A solution like Eco4Cargo allows you to strengthen your Corporate Social Responsibility. By including the activity in your sustainability report, you will be able to achieve several benefits, such as:
- complying with a forthcoming regulatory obligation pursuant to Directive 2014/95/EU (Legislative Decree 254/16), which calls for non-financial parameters to be included in financial statements;
- enhancing the corporate image towards customers and stakeholders;
- carrying out a green marketing action: being eco-friendly today is an increasingly important driver.
Nowadays, in fact, following the path of eco-sustainability allows companies to show themselves attentive to the needs of people and the needs of this planet.
Adopting a green solution like Eco4Cargo means:
- reducing the pollution of the transport of goods;
- certifying the company’s environmental performance;
- acquiring the necessary data to obtain specific certifications in the field of sustainability (such as white certificates);
- meeting the demands of customers and suppliers who require a certification of the sustainability of their business;
- increasing the appeal of the business to those who are sensitive to the ecological problem;
- showing oneself to the public as a sustainable company, and be so in reality!
Choose Eco4Cargo: an environmental sensitivity response increasingly required by companies and end customers.